Looking for an intimate adventure with your friends and family? Our Private Scenic Float Trips are a great options for spending quality time together! Private trips are offered at 7:30am, 12:00pm and 4:00pm with room for any group size. Guests are welcome to bring breakfast, lunch or dinner along on their private float trip for an unforgettable experience.
Our guides are experienced boatmen and very knowledgeable about the environmental, historical and geological aspects of the river. Click here to learn more about the wilderness surrounding the Snake River float.
So, if you want a unique float down the majestic Snake River for you, your family and friends or have questions about trip options? Contact us today!
All trips will begin by meeting at the Wilson Boat Ramp which is just off of Moose Wilson Road. This boat ramp is conveniently located 10 minutes from the Town of Jackson and 10 minutes from Teton Village. Please park along the gravel road you drive down and we will meet by the water. We will return you to this location at the end of the float in one of our luxury vans.
If traveling south from Teton Village on the Moose-Wilson Road (390) towards the town of Jackson, the boat ramp is the second left turn after Rendezvous Park and before the stop light at the intersection of WY22 and 390. It is a dirt road.
If traveling from Jackson, head West on WY-22 you will cross the bridge over the Snake River. Take a right turn at the stop light onto the Moose-Wilson Road (390) and then the boat ramp is the first right hand turn. It is a dirt road.
Please call (307) 413-8613 if you have trouble locating the ramp.
- Ice cold cooler full of water and sparkling water
- For the cooler months we provide ponchos and Yeti blankets
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED:
- Guests are welcome to bring small items such as snacks or lunch
- Hats, Sunglasses and sunscreen are recommended
- Light, long sleeves and pants can help with sun
- Water shoes can be helpful. We try out best to keep guests dry but your feet might get wet getting in and out of the boat
BOOK YOUR TRIP:
- Looking to book a same day float trip? Please give us a call at 307-413-8613 and we will get you on the water! Online bookings are also available with 12 hour advance notice.
- Our service has a 2 week cancellation policy. Full payment is required to book a trip.